Intended as a resource to help identify vintage wargames figures before posting them more publicly on the Hinton Hunter, Old Metal Detector, or Lone S Ranger blogs
Tuesday, 13 January 2009
Another DK?
Thanks to John for help with that last one.
This appears to be a close copy of Hinton Hunt BRN14 Brunswick Line Infantry Charging. The number under the base looks like 60? Is this DK as well?
I am intending to use this site to post pictures for identification help before blogging them publicly on the Hinton Hunter, Old Metal Detector or Lone S Ranger sites. You can use the comments feature to respond and see any ideas others have left. If you want to post pictures here for others to help with, let me know and I can arrange the right to post. I won't be publicising the site in general, it's really to enable us to do this on line rather than by e-mail and hopefully with higher definition pictures. The site is invitation only but I am happy to invite anyone you think may be interested to join.
3 comments:
again looks like DK to me
DK Brunswick list has
183/1 line defending
209/1 light charging, this could be yours
cheers old john
John - I think you're right, looks like it's upside down in the pic so 209 makes sense1
Many thanks,
Ian
If I was being naughty I would say it looks like it says Roy and maybe you should ask Mr Boss...
Post a Comment